Monday, May 25, 2015

Finding a cool fish

If you love fish as much as I do then you are probably looking for cool ones to add to your tank!  I have fallen in love with discus fish, and I'm slowly learning how to take care of one.  Discus fish are a lot of fun to watch and easy to get along with.  If you have one then I'm sure you already know this, but what you may not know is how precarious they are.  They can be tough to get used to because they are such a rare fish.

Before I started wanting one I started researching how to care for a discus fish.  There is a lot of information out there on how to care for this cool fish, but if you are not careful you could get bad advice.  In my opinion this website is the best when it comes to teaching you what you need to know in how to care for one of these cool fish.

So, if you are thinking about getting one you should definitely do it!  Just do your homework first.


No comments:

Post a Comment